Dr. Croft enjoyed a busy and most rewarding schedule in 2017. His presentations on the latest findings in the area of PTSD and depression continue to be highly acclaimed by the medical and pharmaceutical industries. He is a frequent guest on virtually every major news outlet in the world!
His 2018 calendar is already shaping up to be another banner year!
The photos and videos below provide a glimpse of wide range of appearances and presentations, followed by a detailed list of media & speaking engagements and publications.
November – 2017
- Interview by BBC re new method to prevent PTSD following Trauma
- C-TV Your Morning (national Canadian broadcast) 11/7 – Mass Shootings in the US by Ex-Military
- KENS-5 live with Debra 11/6 Characteristics of Mass Shooters
- WOAI radio 11/8 Mike Board News interview: Characteristics of Mass Shooters
- Acceptance of TWO articles for publication in Journal of Sexual Medicine (national peer reviewed journal)
- Lecture on recognizing and treatment of Major Depression at national meeting in Colorado Springs 11/9 (900 at talk)
- Release of PBS : 30 minute special: CLOSE TO HOME: CHANGED BY WAR
Other 2017 Presentations, Media Appearances and Publications
Local San Antonio Talks to Physicians: 5
National Web/ Phone Conferences: 9
Outside of SA:
Wichita Falls, Tex
Dallas, Texas x2
San Diego, Ca
Colorado Springs, Co
National Media Appearances:
HLN News Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield discussing how a military veteran was attacked for bringing his service dog into a restaurant.
Film Close to Home on PBS
2 articles published in National Peer Reviewed Journal